Our next Quarterly Briefing is on Wednesday, September 21 at 5:30 p.m.
This will be an in-person only event, no virtual option is available.
Location details should have arrived in your email inbox along with details about the briefing.
If you have yet to register, and are planning to attend, there is still time to register. Please check your email for the link!
We will have a check-in list and your name and the name of your guest must be on it — we are looking out for everyone’s safety, thank you for your understanding.
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
6:00-6:15 PM: Opening Remarks-FBI/CAAA
6:15-8:00 PM: FBI Presentation
8:00-8:30 PM: Questions
- Please register by September 20 and include the name of your guest, if applicable.
- If you bring a guest, they must be older than 16 years of age.
- If you have registered for the event, but are unable to attend please let us know.
- If you are can bring some food/snack/drink item for the event, please let us know.
- Please try to arrive by 5:30 p.m. to check in and socialize/snack prior to the briefing.
We look forward to seeing you at the September Quarterly Briefing!
This event is sponsored by the FBI Sacramento Citizens Academy Alumni Association.